RE: Air flow meters.

To: "'Rourke, Brian'" <Brian.Rourke@compaq.com>,
Subject: RE: Air flow meters.
From: "Robbie Harrison" <robbieharrison@home.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 21:27:47 -0400
I saw a "Uni Syn" go on Ebay earlier today for around $20. I ordered a new
one today for $30 including shipping so I can get my SU carbs balanced
properly - Dad had one back when I had my last 1600, 15 years ago. I could
set the carbs in about 15 minutes using it. He used a piece of garden hose
and could balance them quicker than I could with the meter! The Unisyn is
great for SUs, but I've never had solexes so I can't vouch for that, but I
have my eye on a pair if the price doesn't go nuts in the next couple of
days...

Robbie Harrison
'68 2000 running way to rich