Re: One race too many

To: "Edgar Gonzalez" <datsunspl311@home.com>, "Andy Cost"
Subject: Re: One race too many
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 19:19:32 -0400
That's why I luv Chrysler products so much.

When doing some research on the net regarding aluminum heads I came upon a
Neon site where the people were trying to get a class action suit against
Chrysler for defective heads.

A guy at a swap meet had about 10 rebuilt Neon heads for sale and described
all the problems with them and showed me a relatively new original head.
Holy smokes.

We should be glad Nissan built ours better or else there wouldn't be any
Roadsters on the road.

Mike