insult revenge

To: "datsun roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: insult revenge
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 23:10:13 -0700
On Sunday me and my wife pulled up to a Nissan dealorship in our shiny red
'66 roadster. We wanted to see if they had any brochures on the new
Nissans. When we got out of the car, a lot of people went over to check it
out. We couldn't get any salesman's attention, no matter what we tried.
They didn't look busy, they just didn't care. Maybe because we were dressed
sloppy in jeans and tennis shoes. We finally collared one guy, who said
they had no brouchures, but said he would get us his business card. After
waiting a few minutes, we shrugged our shoulders and left. They obviously
didn't need our business.

We got in the roadster, fired it up, and saw the salesmen look out the
window with a surprised look. So now they came running out. I backed it
out, gunned the engine a few times and punched it. Damn that felt good!

Fred - So.SF
BADROC
'66 2L "Loosie"