Re: insult revenge

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: insult revenge
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 07:07:36 -0700 (PDT)
I had a similar thing about 3 years ago at a GMC
Dealer. I walked into the showroom to look at a then
new Suburban in cutoffs and a t-shirt. Asked the
salesman how much it was and if I could  drive one. He
looked and said I couldn't afford it. I said fine, and
walked out. As I got into the Vette convertable I had
at the time, he looked up. I waved and left two black
streaks out of the lot. To make it better, when I
bought a Suburban at another dealership 2 days later,
I went back and told the sales manager which guy
insulted me and showed him the car I bought at the
rivals business just because. Made me feel better,

Don Miller
68 1600 for sale
69 Turbo V-6
Meridian, ID