Re: insult revenge

To: Fred Katz <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Subject: Re: insult revenge
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 02:07:48 -0700 (PDT)
 Here is a similar story to Fred's;
A civilian (non roadster owner) saw me in my 66 1600 at a 7-11 and said
" I see a lot more of these cars, I think they are coming back. there's
even a fully restored one in the showroom of Miller Nissan" I went to
check it out. sure enough, there was a beautiful silver CDM restoration
in the middle of the showroom floor surrounded by velvet ropes. no one
would help me as I had on blue jeans and sneakers. I finally found a
salesperson to ask about the car. She told me, and I quote: " I don't
know. It's just sitting here taking up room and the owner won't sell
it. I don't know if it even runs!"
I gave her a breif lecture on how this car could possibly have had an
impact on her having a job at a Nissan dealership at all, and she
should educate herself a little on these cars. she said "yes they are
cute". By this time the salesmen perked up a little, maybe thinking
there was a fish on the hook. I said thank you and goodbye and showed
them that, yes roadsters do run as I left the lot. My car is not quiet!

Roman Rist

http://invites.yahoo.com/