Re: Roadster list 2000 registry update

To: "Roman Rist" <ristguitars@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Roadster list 2000 registry update
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 21:54:07 -0700
>Roman Asked
For those of you not responding;
A) do you not like the idea?
B) do you feel it has been done before?
C) apathy?
D) invasion of privacy?
E) do you not like me?
FEEDBACK PLEASE!!!

Roman and listers,

(B)

I liked the "look and fell of Van's Site and I never belived it hot the
attention it deserved. Stickerman's site is also great. Both of these where
REAL starts at a registry. Together, they are even better Van's is text and
Mark's is photos. What I did was list myself on Van's and have him link to
Mark's for the photo. We should push involvment in them. When A new list
member say's "hello" We, collectivly should ask him/her to list their car.
Also links on high traffic pages directly to these registry pages and a link
on each registry page, telling the new user to list on the other one as
well.

Whatever is done, It needs the involvement of all of us to keep it rolling.
If it's started again, lets not forget to use the information that's already
been compiled on these two sites. And If you have a LINKS page on your site,
Make sure you have them listed. Draw attention to them by giving them a big
bold font "List your car on the registries" heading. The only way I could
find Van's site tonight was to search his email tag name "demontsi" on
ListQuest.

Here's the link to Van's registry page
http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/BADROC/main.html

And Mark Dent's Photo registry