Re: Roadster list 2000 registry

To: "Roman Rist" <ristguitars@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Roadster list 2000 registry
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 22:10:33 -0700
Victor Laury
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles
Member of SoCalROC http://www.ameri-eagle.com/datsun/

Bought her 11/2/96 after a three month search for the Roadster of my dreams.
Looked at many a tired old girl, listed in the papers as "Great Condition!"
Then, Finally this one showed up. When I called the P.O., He said "If you've
been looking at roadsters, trying to find one in the right condition, bring
the money. You found it!" I was skeptical, having heard this, in so many
words, before. But, When I saw her, I realized that he was right! Never had
I seen such a perfect, stock, COMPLETE, Roadster!!! The Deal was done In ten
Minutes. He had so much documentation. Spares, HECK even the stock rims with
the 1970 Bridgestone steel belted tires as well as the original dealer
option alloys, soft, hard and tounue, boot cover, THE WORKS.

She still needed some TLC and I've been giving her that since, as well as
the type of sporting she was built for in the first place!