Roadster list 2000 registry

To: ristguitars@yahoo.com
Subject: Roadster list 2000 registry
From: "David A. Fox" <dafox1@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:12:20 EDT
Roman;

I admire your style - glad someone decided to 'Grab This Bull by the Horns'.

<(©¿©)>
------------------------------
Blue Skies & Calm Waters,
David A. Fox [SRL311-04646]
Oviedo, Florida
dafox1@hotmail.com
1968 2000 [titled as a 1969]
I originally purchased the car in Phoenix, AZ (1985) from an ASU student.
Car appears to have been white originally but had been repainted (several
times) yellow.  I did a partial restoration -- new head & timing
gears/chain, new camshaft, new third gear, new water pump, new voltage
regulator, rebuilt SUs, new clutch/pressure plate, etc., re-worked/new
interior to include trunk, new soft-top, new tonneau cover, sand
blasted/repainted (blue), quite a bit of re-chrome work.  Not a show piece
but very clean and runs good.

Picture posted at:  http://www.datsunroadsters.com/dats142.html
courtesy of Mark Dent

Thanks Roman, I'll be watching for your tally :>)