Re: Meeting the vendors Half way (long)

To: mtarelka@home.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Meeting the vendors Half way (long)
From: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 01:16:01 -0600
Someone recently wrote that Ebay was a source for parts, but it didn't
give the service provided by our vendors... umm, hate to pass this on to
the uninformed, but there are vendors selling on Ebay!   I don't think
anyone could blame them really??   There are lots of roadster owners on
Ebay who aren't on this list...  Wouldn't you tap that resource? (and if
you are a vendor NOT tapping that resource, WHY NOT??)  I say go for
it!  Who knows?  You might be the next one to sell a $45 trunk handle!!
Or maybe a $150 fuse box?   Good luck!!

Another great resource for our intrepid vendors would be supporting the
various clubs springing up everywhere!  Check it out sometime... just
about every one of them has a link to a vendor site, but strangely
enough, there isn't a single vendor out there with a link to a club??  I
know we're got a bunch of vendors listed on the WyCROC site and I don't
recall making any special deals with any of them?  Free advertising!
If you are a vendor not listed on our page, why haven't you written yet
and told me about it???   Considering the rapid growth of the clubs,
this is one area I am surprised to see hasn't been looked into?    How
about some links on vendor sites to the club sites?   How about some
door prizes or t-shirts to clubs for club events?    Give it some
thought!  Hopefully we can all work together and make everything work
out for the best!

Eric
WyCROC
http://www.ibarter.com/wycroc