Re: 2000 in Sausalito - My Field Report

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2000 in Sausalito - My Field Report
From: "jim p. hope" <jhope@atl.mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 21:31:40 -0400
Can someone advise me on what would cause a slight hesitation around 2800rpm
on a Solex setup? Could there be a hidden problem.

Jim Hope
More from me in the near future!
Previous Owner of:
2 - 69 2000s
1 - 70 2000
1 - 70 2D 510
1 - 70 4D 510
Soon to own:

Thanks to all thoughs who are participating in my quest!
Special thanks to Mike Young!
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/