Re: Meeting at the Top of the World

To: David Friedman <itsdavidf@hotmail.com>, johntoney@rmi.net,
Subject: Re: Meeting at the Top of the World
From: Dan Neff <neffster189@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:05:04 -0700 (PDT)
Congrats John!! Way to go!! Glad to hear from ya! Good picture!
Now that I'm running on 4 cyls again, Mt.Evans sounds like a cool ride, we
should do it!  :)

thanks for the update on this Saturday's ride David. I can't seem to get into
www.ibarter.com right at the moment(!!), but will update the start time when
i can.

Anybody going to the autocross Sunday in colorado springs?

dan.