Re[2]: Low Tech Tip

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, andycost@att.net
Subject: Re[2]: Low Tech Tip
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:06:01 -0700
Any of you guys heard of disposable gloves? They're cheap, something like
$7 for a box of 100. When you're done with the work, you don't have to
scrub your fingernails. Usually I can re-use the gloves for several tasks
on the cars. Great for picture-taking, just slip the glove off and snap the
picture by holding the camera with a clean hand. There are a couple
solvents that actually started melting the gloves, so I can imagine what
happens to bare skin. Those times, I switch to heavy-duty gloves.

Fred
BADROC