Re: Work day turns FUN - women on the list

To: fredkatz@2xtreme.net, stevenh@execpc.com, SPL311RDST@aol.com
Subject: Re: Work day turns FUN - women on the list
From: "Robin Krause" <robinkrause@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 08:21:59 PDT
Amen!  I tried to take wood shop in Jr. High and was told that girls in
class would distract the boys.  I didn't even try once I got to high school.
  If they had bachelor's home ec, why not girls auto shop?  We could've at
least learned to tune our own cars!  I am having so much fun learning how to
work on this Roadster.

Robin
Washington State
1968 1600