Re: Work day turns FUN - women on the list

To: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Subject: Re: Work day turns FUN - women on the list
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:02:38 -0500
Laurie,
As I read your great comments I was trying to figure out if it was written by
Mgearhead(Malegearhead) or a Fgearhead (Femalegearhead)! Your points are well
recieved on this end. I wish that we would have had female mechanic wannabe's in
my high school power mechanics class. That would have been something in 67!
Steve Harvey
Milwaukee