Re: shasta

To: "Mike Poorboy" <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>,
Subject: Re: shasta
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 17:00:33 -0400
Mike,

Yes, I met them at the Glen many moons ago and yes that's how far they drove
except they came to the Glen after visiting FL if memory serves me right.

A couple in my MGB club drove to Washington to the MGB convention and did a
tour around the US traveling South and then taking US20 and then up US95.
They lost a lot of weight and they had a great tan.

'66 Mike