Re: shasta

To: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>,
Subject: Re: shasta
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 08:24:21 -0700
Guy and List,
I have driven mine 1500 miles in two days. From  LA to CDM in Vista
and on to Sacramento the first day. The second day was from Sacramento
to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. I did it without a top and the second half of the trip
it was raining and temps dropped below 45 degrees. Had to stop at a Goodwill
and pick up a hooded sweatshirt for the rest of the trip. I wouldn't do it any
other way it is one of
those trips you will always remember.

I think Joe Klokkevold and Kathryn Kemme deserve the "Iron Buns award
also. They drove there Roadster from Spokane, Washington to upstate New York. I
think they went to
Watkins Glen. The down to Florida and back through the southern route of the
U.S. to Spokane. I can't
imagine traveling that far with
camping equipment, extra parts and two people.

Mike
Nowroc