Someone asked about 510s

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Someone asked about 510s
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 11:20:45 -0700
Someone asked about 510s the other day.  I saw this one in the
www.wheeldeals.com
Add states:  Green and cute 70 Datsun 510.  Very dependable, new auto
trans, shocks struts, cassette stereo, new tires plus studded snow on
rims.  $1100 worth every dime.  509-448-1833  There was a B/W picture.
This is located in the Spokane region.

There was A 69 Datsun 510 listed in my home town paper for $250.  It is
in a small town called Deary.  About 40 miles east from here.  I called
a few weeks ago on it but do not remember the details, other than it had
a 5-speed I think.
Sorry for the band width.

Roadster content:  My 67.5 is going back together.  I bought it in
October 99 and reassembly is starting now.  :-)

Bob
Mscow, Idaho