Re: BTW

To: AKling@arn.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BTW
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 16:46:35 EDT
In a message dated 7/11/00 9:41:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time, AKling@arn.com
writes:

<<
 Hey again,

 By the way, I live outside of Boston, MA.

 Thanks for all the terrific advice and guidance so far.

 Regards,

 Andy >>

Andy,
Very rarely do you see them for sale around here. You may have to travel abit
and not zero in on any particular year. Check the weekly called "want ads"
That's where you will find most New England roadsters.
If you can find Craig Halsteads email address from the list ,he is the
closest to Boston who might have one for sale within travel distance.
We are very fortunate that we have some very roadster friendly Nissan dealers
around here so that helps.
Your BIGGEST problem with an east coast car WILL (not might) be rust.

Good Luck,
Dave
Hudson,Ma
69 1600