Re: BTW

To: Davesmbox@aol.com
Subject: Re: BTW
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 15:07:39 -0700 (PDT)
--- Davesmbox@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 7/11/00 9:41:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> AKling@arn.com
> writes:
>
> <<
>  Hey again,
>
>  By the way, I live outside of Boston, MA.
>
>  Thanks for all the terrific advice and guidance so far.
>
>  Regards,
>
>  Andy >>
>

> Andy,
> Very rarely do you see them for sale around here. You may have to
> travel abit
> and not zero in on any particular year.

> That's where you will find most New England roadsters.

Dave and Andy, I have an Idea, if you have the time and adventure in
you, There are plenty of cars on the west coast. Rust free! A while
back someone posted a list of cars for sale, something like 50, I
think.

It is SUMMER! roadster heaven. take some time off, fly out here and
drive back in your new car!

Sounds like a roadster experience to me, and think of the stories
you'll have to tell.

Just an idea

Roman

http://mail.yahoo.com/