RE: BTW

To: "'Davesmbox@aol.com'" <Davesmbox@aol.com>, ristguitars@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: BTW
From: "Kling, Andrew" <AKling@arn.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:14:30 -0400
Okay... well now I have roadster envy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Davesmbox@aol.com [mailto:Davesmbox@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 8:23 PM
To: ristguitars@yahoo.com
Cc: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

In a message dated 7/12/00 6:24:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ristguitars@yahoo.com writes:

<<
 Dave and Andy, I have an Idea, if you have the time and adventure in
 you, There are plenty of cars on the west coast. Rust free! A while
 back someone posted a list of cars for sale, something like 50, I
 think.

 It is SUMMER! roadster heaven. take some time off, fly out here and
 drive back in your new car!

 Sounds like a roadster experience to me, and think of the stories
 you'll have to tell.

Thanks Roman,
But I already have 2 plus a TR4A  Andy is the one that needs one. Thanks
Dave