Re: Smaller spare tire

To: drrebob@usnetway.com
Subject: Re: Smaller spare tire
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 12:05:19 EDT
Old Maximas, some old Z Cars.  The bolt pattern is easy, its the offset and
hole size.  I found a 15 inch one that works on the rear fine, and not on the
front.  So if I flat the front, I'll switch the tires around.  But you have
to try it at the junkyard, the front hub is bigger than most other cars.

Gary C
1966 1600
1968 2000 solex
In a message dated 7/12/00 4:25:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time,