Re: OT - Autocross Video Clip

To: CalSpeed@aol.com,
Subject: Re: OT - Autocross Video Clip
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 08:49:37 -0700
Michael,
I was thinking, all right just another Corvette at an autocross until
the last couple of seconds of hte clip. WOW!! I was totally surprised
by what happened. I hope everything turned out okay !

They don't have penalties for that in the SCCA rulebook.

It did remind me of an incident that happened to me back in the seventies.
I worked at a helicopter service company in California. A pilot and I where
standing on the flight line when one of our pilots was doing a test flight in
one
of our ag helicopters. As he was taking off the turbine stalled before he was
out
of transitional lift.