Re: Smaller spare tire

To: "Robert Porter" <drrebob@usnetway.com>
Subject: Re: Smaller spare tire
From: "Mike Faggart" <christygm@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 10:02:10 -0400
Bob, you may want to check with the local gas stations that do tire repairs
to see if they have one of the small spares that come in the new cars, I
know at one time a guy called me and offered a truckload of those tires to
me for resale.  I did not take him up on this, nobody else wants to buy them
either.  good luck. mike

mike faggart
69 2L
SEROC