Re: What Air Cleaner to use with the NISMO Solex Vel stacks??

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: What Air Cleaner to use with the NISMO Solex Vel stacks??
From: "J Friederich" <jfried@anv.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 07:53:16 -0700
Daniel -

I use the ITG even though I've got very very short stacks - I can't imagine
anything breathing better as 100% of the surface is foam filter.  Don't know
what your other options are...

-John Friederich
Made it back to LV with the wife & Keith Williams, who's 10 year old Big O
tires were not the worse for wear after spirited driving, and blew all the
tread from a tire on the way back...