Egged car - suggestions?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Egged car - suggestions?
From: "J Friederich" <jfried@anv.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 08:11:43 -0700
No, not the Roadster, but my Acura Integra got egged while we were in
Shasta.  After much scrubbing and some Meguires Fine Cut Cleaner I got the
egg off, but the clearcoat seemes etched.  Any experience with egg cleanup
out there?  I'm about ready to call the insurance company, but am afraid
that a section repaint could turn out looking worse than the egg.

It makes me think twice about eating eggs, if they do that to paint...

-John F
Las Vegas, NV
'69 2000 Solex yellow