What Air Cleaner to use with the NISMO Solex Vel stacks??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: What Air Cleaner to use with the NISMO Solex Vel stacks??
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 17:56:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
        Well I had a nice surprise at Shasta.. It turns out that my 68
Canadian Solex engine came with the 'rare' 67.5 aircleaner!! Woo-hoo..
But actually I don't particularly want it.... I bought a nice chromed
set of the big tall NISMO vel stacks from Herb Petty (thanks Herb for
sellin'em to me for suck a fair price.) Now of course they won't work
with the stock aircleaner....
        Calspeed is running the sock aircleaners but I was hoping for
something that will fit and will filter well?? Any suggestions?? I saw
a car with the ITG filter up at shasta is this one my only option???
        thanks,
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA
                BADROC