parts needed for 66 1600 roadster

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: parts needed for 66 1600 roadster
From: Dick & Charlotte Dowdy <dowdy00@in-tch.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 23:26:07 -0500
Me and my wife just bought our first roadster a Red, 1966 Datsun, 1600.
The car has a '75, 2000 engine in it that is getting a complete rebuild
as we speak.  However to get it road ready we are in need of the
following parts so we can drive it year around.  Or need to know where
to get them if possible.  The wife wants to keep it as much original as
possible.

1)  Heater cables and defroster hoses.

2)  Outside mirrors, both sides as close to original if possible.

3)  Passenger side wing window latch.

4)  Tach that installs  in original spot that will hook up to  the 75
2000 engine.  The one that is in it now is cable driven.
Will gladly trade.

5)  Speedometer that has connection that will hook up to the odometer
trip meter reset cable.  Have cable, but shaft on speedometer is broke
off.

6)  Window crank handles.

7)  Original clock

8)  Drivers side Datsun 1600  emblem.

9)  Mechanical windshield washer pump for dash and squirter heads

Would appreciate any help given.  Please give prices also.  We live in
Billings; Montana so would gladly like to get to know of any fellow
roadster fans  nearby.  Also is our car considered a good collector car.

Thank You

'66, 1600
RDSTR66