Re: GRASSROOTS INFERNO - IT STINKS!! (V LONG)

To: Tom Householder <tomhouse@integrityonline.com>
Subject: Re: GRASSROOTS INFERNO - IT STINKS!! (V LONG)
From: Marc Sayer <msayer1@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 11:40:59 -0700
Tom Householder wrote:

> Marc- Thanks for the kind words. Maybe you can explain something....
> Awhile back I sent you a check for a subscription to your ZCCD
> magazine,
> now in CD form. I havn't received any of the CD's yet. Is your
> magazine
> still in business, or did you forget to send them out?
> Please advise...
> __Tom

Why heck yes the magazine is still in business, Tom. The latest issue is
available on-line, thought you knew that. The CD was delayed because of
some technical problems with this new medium (There were two major
problems, first I discovered some problems with the display on some PCs
while I was down in SoCal for the MSA show, I was staying with Les and
it didn't display properly on his PC at all - second, and even more
important, the software the CD manufacturer wanted to use to master the
CD altered the names of files and folders so that almost all the links
were inoperative - the fun of learning new tech :-) and now that I am
working on the next issue I may end up sending both issues out on the
same CD.

--
Marc Sayer
Editor/Publisher