Inferno Thank You & Web Update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Inferno Thank You & Web Update
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 13:09:44 EDT
GRM INFERNO - THANK YOU

Firstly, I must acknowledge the excellent feedback received over the last 24
hours. A host of messages from Roadster fans worldwide, publishers,
professionals, and indeed from a number of people new to me, all gave full
support to my original post (some were way more forceful than mine).

The matter is now in the hands of GRM. I am pleased to report that GRM’s
Publisher, Tim Suddard, has acknowledged the position very swiftly and is in
the course of assessing the situation, upon which he will base his
(presumably none too difficult) decision. I am now looking forward to an
amicable outcome and to put this chapter to bed.

Thank you again.

WEB UPDATE

Leaving all this excitement to one side, the latest web update involves Rock
Vest, a latter-day Datsun 2000 racer from North Carolina. Again, I am
indebted to vintage Z car racer Alan Poindexter, who has assisted with the
content of the pages, both with information and the use of his own
photographs. Thank you Alan.

The links are again found through the main page.

Enjoy (but hey - don’t use them in any articles).

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>The Classic Fairlady Roadster
Register</A>
http://www.datsun.org/fairlady.htm