Re: GRASSROOTS INFERNO - IT STINKS!!

To: anielsen@csusm.edu
Subject: Re: GRASSROOTS INFERNO - IT STINKS!!
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 18:14:25 EDT
Cheers Aaron and thanks for your support. You are not the first and I'm sure
you won't be the last.

I have indeed let GRM know and I await their reply with interest.

In a message dated 7/3/00 11:02:36 PM GMT Daylight Time, anielsen@csusm.edu
writes:

<< Dear Rob,

 I share your shock and dismay about this obvious case of plagiarism.  I'm a
 professor of literature, and what this "author" did is quite simply
 illegal.  He has made little attempt to reinvent your material, and while
 it's true that many writers draw from many sources, this case is obviously
 one of plagiarism.  Have you let the editors of the magzine know?  I think
 you should, and I think you should follow up on this matter as well.

 Best,
 Aaron
 '69 1600
 San Diego