Re: Police across the USA, no roadster content...

To: glasgow@serv.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Police across the USA, no roadster content...
From: KWS711@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 01:34:18 EDT
I believe it was the Ohio Patrol. My favorite was Death On The Highway,  with
the blood and gore highlighted with red. It was more funny than
a deterrent. Growing up in Michigan, made a lot of trips to Florida, always
extra careful going through Ohio not to get nailed speeding.

BTW, nice job on your web site Gordon. Just when I thought I'd
start spending less time on the Internet, it seems more time is called
for. Can't wait to dig in.

Working on electrical system. Hope to be up and running for
Blue Lake.

Kim
68 2000 CSP
NOWROC