Police across the USA, no roadster content...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Police across the USA, no roadster content...
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 10:07:05 EDT
For all:
Having just completed drive across USA
(see previous post about Kansas roadster),
was amazed to find, that the whole way across
(California, Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma,
Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio,
Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Virginia, saw
EXCEPT for Ohio, 14 highway patrol, only
3 of which were working speed traps.
In Ohio, saw SEVEN highway patrol, every
single one of which was working a speed
trap.  I used to live in Ohio, and remember
them well, but I just couldn't believe it......
You OROC guys better be careful...but
I'm sure there are roads seldom traveled by
them.
Jim
67 pushrod 2L
72 510 wagon