Aussie National Meet

To: roadster group <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Aussie National Meet
From: fairlady <fairlady@telstra.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 00:13:35 +1000
Hi guys and gals in roadsterland.

It's just over a week to the Aussie Roadster Nationals in our National
capital, Canberra.

We may be crazy, especially with the early onset of winter and the rare sight
of snow in Canberra during the last week but the cars and especially the
people are enough to warm any ocassion.

So far we have over 100 people confirmed as attending with almost 50 roadsters
and Silvias (and a few "other" cars). We're trying to make that magic 50 so
any aussie list members who haven't yet decided to come, we would love to see
you there. The same goes for any overseas friends who may be here on the
weekend of June 10 to 12.

Hopefully we'll have a website running for the weekend and a few photo's to
show the world.

Regards,
Phill Brook