Re: Roadster Prices Revisited

To: "Mike Poorboy" <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>,
Subject: Re: Roadster Prices Revisited
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 22:05:23 -0400
I've seen many a rat trap for sale at various car shows including Carlisle
where people wanted $2,000 for basically a parts car. BTW, I picked up 2 2Ls
for $400 for the pair from a guy who left a note on my car during vintage
weekend @ Lime Rock and IMHO they were better than the junk being offered
for sale for $2,000.

People think because the cars are old they must be worth tons of money. They
might as well ask for it and hope they get it.

My .02