Re: Gordon's Garage has been remodeled

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <glasgow@serv.net>,
Subject: Re: Gordon's Garage has been remodeled
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 07:19:26 -0400
Don't put it in the oven if you want to maintain "warm" relations with your
significant other. I did that and my ex-girlfriend almost killed me and
that's not to mention the smell and smoke given off, even at low
temperatures. It was awful.

Just put it in the sun and rotate it to get that nice even "tan."

Mike