Re: Gas Cap?

To: "Datsun List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Gas Cap?
From: "Pam and Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 22:44:10 -0700
Victor:

Oh, yes, I remember the 70s. I hope we'll be seeing you and Andrew at the
next meet sporting your shag haircuts, and talking to each other on your CB
radios. 10-4, good buddy. We got us a convoy!

Everybody now:

Macho, macho Roadster
I want to own a macho roadster...

I'd remember more about the 70s, but I'm feeling queasy :-)

Paul
67 1600