RE: Best looking "parts" car I've ever seen

To: ROADSTER <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Best looking "parts" car I've ever seen
From: Philip Erickson <philip.erickson@Agouron.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 08:37:55 -0700
Andrew,
BTW,   619 is the old "New" area code for part of San Diego.  <grin>
inside joke. ( Area codes change so often we all have 10 digit phone
numbers.)

That's just an average parts car here in SoCal., you should know that by
now.
Probably doesn't have any rust to speak of either.
Rust is so unusual he didn't even bother to mention it.
Phil
--
Philip Erickson                                  Phone:  (858) 622-7963
4215 Sorrento Valley Boulevard         San Diego, CA  92121