Re: Mystery Button

To: "Brian St. Jacques" <brian@varatouch.com>,
Subject: Re: Mystery Button
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 11:29:37 -0400
Brian,

  That is a map light.  Turns on by pushing it in.  If it doesn't work, just
disassemble it.  Could be as simple as the bulb is burnt out or as
complicated as the contacts in the switch could be corroded.  Either
extreme, it's a simple fix.  Just don't think you'll actually be reading any
maps with it unless the sun is shinning!

Paul
OROC