Re: Re[2]: U20 Compression

To: <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>, "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Re[2]: U20 Compression
From: Ronnie Day <rday@bigtex.ci.dallas.tx.us>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 16:35:32 -0500
>FWITW, There's a "How To Modify Your Nissan/Datsun OHC Engine" book, by
>Frank Honsowetz, on eBay that ends today.
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=335200370
>
>It's for the L-series, but sounds like interesting reading for roadster
>folks. If you can't win the bid maybe it's still available elsewhere.

AFAIK, HP Books has just re-released it. Check out Amazon or B&N for
current retail availability and price before bidding on anything like
that. Also haunt you local Half Priced Books or equivalent used book
store. Twice I've found 510 and other Datsun books at the ones here,
including a copy of the highly sought after original edition of "How to
Modify Your 510, 610 & 240Z". Paid $2.95 for it, cover price was $7.00, I
think. My first copy I bought in Kaneohe for $5, in 1973.

Anyway, good buys are out there if you keep your eyes open. Back to work.

FWIW,
Ron

Ronnie Day
IT Analyst