Re[2]: '67 1600s

To: daymore@ozemail.com.au, michael e landskroner <datsunmike@juno.com>
Subject: Re[2]: '67 1600s
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 17:11:21 -0700
Probably needs more clarification. Maybe their intent was a discussion of
the 67.5 1600's, which have a body identical to the 67.5 2000's except for
cosmetics (grille, chrome, shifter plate and badging).

So, is that the case? Personally, I think the '66's and '67's are special.
The dash treatment is sooo much nicer than the '67.5's. I know, the '67.5's
have other features like visors and dual brake masters. But I really like
the earlier dash treatment.

Fred - So.SF
'66 with 2L (so I'm a tiny little bit biased)
'68 2000
'68 1600
'70 1600