Re: '67 1600s

To: daymore@ozemail.com.au
Subject: Re: '67 1600s
From: michael e landskroner <datsunmike@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 19:11:03 -0400
While I don't mean to degrade any Roadster, I don't see what's so special
about a '67 as it is exactly like a '66,  like mine for example.

I've had 1819 for 20 years and it has under-gone 2 complete restos in the
20 years. It has the original engine and tranny (not for long) but
numerous other parts were modified to make it more reliable for driving
eg: 240Z alternator, electric fan, more comfortable seats that don't fly
forward when you stop short and other improvements.

My $.02

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.