Re: media blast, rust, and paint

To: hoon@pixar.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: media blast, rust, and paint
From: BERKEN@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 20:28:34 EDT
In a message dated 05/16/2000 11:49:52 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
hoon@pixar.com writes:

<< All in all, I'm going to get these things done. It is just a matter of how
 much will it cost me. Is is better to get it done all at once, or is it
 expensive enough to do it in part. Most of the chrome is still in good
 condition, but will be needed to be rechromed probably after the body work.
 Thanks for the emails.
                               _     _
 - Hoon Kim                   ( \---/ )
                               ) . . (
 ________________________,--._(___Y___)_,--._______________________

Hoon Kim,
If you are going to have a body shop do the body and paint work, have them
fix that rust hole the right way by welding in a piece of metal then grinding
it down, putty over it and then primer and paint it.

Can't offer any advice on who to get to do it, but maybe Calspeed or one of
the other SF guys or gals knows a good place?

Joseph Berkenbile
70 1600
Warren Me