Re: softtop latches

To: G-A-Russell@email.msn.com
Subject: Re: softtop latches
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 12:00:03 EDT
In a message dated 5/13/00 6:31:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
G-A-Russell@email.msn.com writes:

<< I have a set of "mystery" soft top latches. They look like they would mount
 on my 67.5 top bow. Three hole and the spacing looks the same. The lever
 operates in an up-down motion opposed to sideways and actuates a round
 metal, rectangular shaped piece to tie to the other bracket (which I don't
 have). Are they earlier brackets? Perhaps not Datsun at all. Are there any
 photos posted of early brackets?
     Gary Russell
     G-A-Russell@msn.com

Sounds like the latches from my very very early 66 1600.

Gary C