SU Envy

To: <CarterCM@aol.com>
Subject: SU Envy
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 18:31:28 -0700
Andrew Murphy unbeleivably said >I have to say that after driving this car I
have gained a lot of respect for guys like Craig Carter and Vic Laury who
have 1970 SU 2000s. They drive very fast and this gray car doesn't have the
punch of my solex car. It is still very quick though and the engine appears
strong.

Craig and list,

I'm too sensitive to be able to tell, so give me a hand here.

Are we,

(a) being called good drivers with slow cars?
(b) Or do we have slow cars that are tunned so well that they are almost
fast?

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles