Body Shop in the Bay Area and where are you Ms. Almazan ?

To: Datsun News Group <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Body Shop in the Bay Area and where are you Ms. Almazan ?
From: "Toshiyuki Sasakado" <sasakado.toshiyuki@ssd.loral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 08:01:49 -0700
First,
Thank you for many inputs on body shop.  I will investigate these shops
in near future.

Second,
Where are you Ms. Almazan.  I do not want to post in this news group but
when I reply to your e-mail address, somehow bounce back and fail
deliver to the address.  I know you view this news group so here is my
reply to your request.

Phyllis,

Yeah, I can help you on translation and where you should visit in Japan.

you can call my office or travel to bay area so I can meet you guys.

my office number is 650 852 7333.

Toshi

Again, to all your readers.
I really enjoyed reading your tech questions and answers.
Thank you,
Toshiyuki Sasakado
'66 1600