Re: Painter or body shop in the Phoenix area

To: jamesd_williams@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Painter or body shop in the Phoenix area
From: "David A. Fox" <dafox1@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 11:41:12 EDT
Jim;

This isn't exactly in the Phoenix area but there is a shop in Sierra Vista
called 'The Body Shop'.  I think its one Wilcox Avenue.  The owner did a
great job on my Toy.  He worked very closely with me on color selection.  He
removed doors, trunklid, hood, all chrome, etc., material-blasted body down
to metal and then proceeded to prep and paint.  The paint is now almost 14
years old and with the exception of stone chips looks as good today as the
day it was done.  He also did the necessary coordination [he did the leg
work] to have all my chrome sent out to a shop he recommended for
re-chroming.  The cost at the time was just over $3,000.00.  I highly
recommend him.  If you want to see a pic of my car go to the link below and
select Florida, my name is in my signature line.

     http://www.datsunroadsters.com

Blue Skies & Calm Waters,
DAFox [SRL311-04646]
Oviedo, Florida