Re: Wheel came off

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheel came off
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 19:50:48 -0500
What did the studs look like?  The oil change monkeys that used to work for
me at Wal-Mart would leave the nuts loose occasionally.  Usually the first
indication the customer had was a wheel passing them.  The studs usually had
all the threads ground off where the wheel rubbed.  If they looked ok we
suspected insurance fraud.  That's the Wal-Mart way.  I had to fire lots of
monkeys.  Check your studs.  Someone may have tampered with your car.

Nomad Trash