oil cooler

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: oil cooler
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 19:31:32 -0500
I just picked up an oil-to-water oil cooler at the junk yard.  It came off
of an 89 supercharged MR2.  All MR2's have them.  I explained to the guy at
the counter that I needed a cooling system junction line?  He told me to
pull the part.  I guess he didn't know what it was.  I got it for $20.  The
head was off the car, but the fancy "smog pump" was sitting in the front
seat.  If I could only get a little more money out of my wife...

I feel like a junk-yard-bandit.   I need to know what parts are needed to
plumb the oil cooler.  I heard that a Ford pickup oil filter mount has
fittings for an oil cooler and will fit on a roadster.  Is it that easy?

Nomad Trash