Re: Who Fast?

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>,
Subject: Re: Who Fast?
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 13:56:03 -0700
A solex roadster is fast and a fairly light car with a low center of gravity
, it is going to be hard for a car that wieghs almost twice as much to out
corner it..  But then it depends on how much you are willing to put into a
roadster..  I have this guy once had a 66 roadster and a Vw rabbit , on the
roadster he ran recaped tires on stock rims, monroe shocks, and had "U"
clamped the front springs to the lower "A"arm thinking this would replace a
missing sway bar.. On the rabbit he had Mags and P7 50 series tires , had
replaced the throttle body on the engine, had a complete suspention kit on
the rabbit , then said the rabbit out performed the roadster because the
roadster was out dated ... For money in and performance out nothing beats
the 2000 roadster..

Mike Kerr
Restoration Products
3730 todrob Ln.