Re: Finnished - I think

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Finnished - I think
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 13:12:48 -0700 (PDT)
Congrats on getting it back together so quickly. I
have the head resurfaced and the new valve seals and
valves go in tonight on this new project car I have.
The head should go back on Wednesday night and I hope
to have this new car going by the weekend. I love
simple cars!

Don Miller
68 Turbo V-6 (not simple)
68 1600 (Alive this weekend)